The Twin Horizon - New Game Trailer for upcoming Action RPG Title
March 18, 2013 in Games
[prMac.com] Poznan, Poland - Full Steam Ahead Games announced today they have published an official trailer of its first Action RPG title for iOS platform: 'The Twin Horizon'. Created by the independent game developer 'The Twin Horizon' is a fresh RPG game with 3D, unique, colorful and living world embedded in medieval fantasy times.
The world of the game consists of 3 main locations: a small village, a forest land and underearth caves, each location has its own side quests, flora and unique enemies. The plot of 'The Twin Horizon' is focused on a young man whose quiet life is going to change. To help his father, he has to make a dangerous journey.
* 3D and third person perspective gameplay
* 4 language versions: Polish, English, German and French
* Designed for iOS platform starting from iPhone 4 and iPad 3
* Unique economic model; earn gold in quests, trade and speculate and finally buy shops to get rich
* Large variety of melee weapons (swords and axes)
* 3 main locations
* About 3 - 4 hours of gameplay
The game is coming to the App Store this spring (2013) and will be available in 4 language versions for iOS devices starting from iPhone 4 and iPad 3.
Located in Poznan, Poland, Full Steam Ahead Games is an independent game development company founded by Michael Knasicki in 2012. Copyright (C) 2013 Full Steam Ahead Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.