March 19, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Montreal, Canada - Announcing that Realtech VR, a world class software developer, has just released a brand new app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users. Brotherhood of Violence 1.0 is not just a video game, but a whole new gaming experience. The app features exceptional 3D graphics, thanks to a very high end 3D engine. The game also benefits from artificial intelligence (AI), so it is always evolving, learning the users moves, and becoming even more challenging. With stunning cinematic effects, advanced lighting, and detail that is unparalleled, users will feel like they are actually in the game.
Brotherhood of Violence 1.0 Features Include:
* High end 3D engine
* Multitouch, third-party controller (iCade) support
* Explore 30 unique environments
* More than 400 different stylized opponents to defeat
* Choose from 12 unique fighters or create your own with a deep character editor (features: face, complexion, weight, clothes, accessories and more)
* Evolving fighters AI will keep you entertained
* Play daily challenges: Hitman, Battle Royale and Survival
* Backup your progress on the Cloud
* Brag about your skills on Facebook with new iOS 6 integration
* Game Center integration with ranking, leaderboard and achievements
* In-App purchases available for game credits, unlocking more companions, more attacks styles, new abilities, clothes and more
* High quality character animations with 12 different fighting styles: Boxing, Muay-thai, Feral, Kung-fu and Karate
* Stunning graphics, full 3D characters, advanced lighting and an unprecedented level of detail
* Intuitive controls with jump, roll, attack, quick time events, super moves and more
Brotherhood of Violence 1.0 uses an interesting story line, incredible 3D effects, and a great soundtrack to keep users engaged. Playing the role of a former member of this ruthless band of assassins, users must fight their way through as many as 400 AI enabled opponent and more than 30 environments to rescue a family member that was kidnapped by the Big Boss.
The intuitive UI lets players jump, roll, punch and kick their way through their opponents, and even pick up weapons along the way. If the game is too challenging, users also have the opportunity to unlock a companion to help them in their quest. In-App purchases allow avid fighters to acquire game credits, unlock additional companions, more attack styles, new abilities, clothes and other items! Players can also track their ranking on the leaderboard.
With its amazing graphics, a long list of features and plenty of extra goodies available, Brotherhood of Violence 1.0 is poised to deliver a knockout blow to the gaming category.
* iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 2, iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, and iPod touch (5th generation)
* Requires iOS 5 or later
* 297.6 MB
Pricing and Availability
Brotherhood of Violence 1.0 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games, Arcade category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Realtech VR is a game development company with product solutions for the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices since 2008. With rich industry experience in developing titles for PSP, PC, MacOSX and more, the company specializes in filling the needs of casual gamers on the go with fun, easy to play games for everyone. Realtech develops top-notch 3D games for hard core gamers. Copyright (C) 2013 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.