March 19, 2013 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Portland, Oregon - Think Tap Work introduces Gramatica 1.0, available for iOS on the App Store. It is a new client for Instagram that allows you to remove unwanted photos from your feed. It includes the ability to fast switch between accounts, make lists of people and tags, and pinch to zoom. The powerful photo gallery allows you to like, comment, map, and filter, all without navigating away. Gramatica work seamlessly between your iPhone and iPad with iCloud support.
* Filtering: curate your gallery - hide people, photos, or tags you don't want to see
* Simple Lists: make lists of people or hashtags
* Multiple Accounts: fast-switch between all of your (or your family's) accounts
* Powerful Gallery: like, comment, view on a map, and filter all without leaving the gallery
* Isolate And Zoom: tap a photo to isolate it, then pinch to zoom
* Unread Comments Indicator: quickly find new comments
* Last Viewed Photo Indicator: know where you left off
* URL Support: URLs in comments are tappable
* Thumbnails: view any gallery's thumbnails, even in your feed
* Universal App: view your gallery on iPhone and iPad
* iCloud: all of your filters, lists, unread comment and last viewed photo information are synced
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram.
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 2.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Gramatica 1.0 is available for an introductory price of only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category category. Promo codes are available upon request.
Think Tap Work is a small software development team based out of Portland, Oregon and Boston, Massachusetts. We specialize in developing IOS, Android, and Mobile Web applications. Copyright (C) 2013 Think Tap Work. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.