June 6, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong, China - iFree Studio announces that it has added eight new Runes to further enhance the gameplay for Lies of Astaroth 1.2.2. Lies of Astaroth, a fantasy MMORPG card game combining card collection, role playing, adventure and social interaction characteristics, was released on January 15th, 2013. You can find it in the App Store and download the latest version of Lies of Astaroth. In order to create a more interesting gaming environment, the iFree studio Team has add eight new Runes to the game, to make the LoA experience a more enjoyable ride. The eight Runes are: Burning Soul, Lore, Holy Well, Frost Bite, Flying Stone, Dirt, Raised Flag and Nimble Soul.
The Runes System is a quite creative feature and it demands a more strategic thinking process from the players. Every player can equip up to 4 Runes, and those Runes fall into four different attributes; each Rune leads to different a effect with the higher level of Runes having the strongest effect. Before you trigger the function of Runes, you have to meet all requirements. For example, watery attribute with Frost Rune can only be activated when there are at least three cards in your Cemetery. Accordingly, Runes will automatically start frost attack. Moreover, low level Runes may cause damage to one card at a time whereas higher Runes can cause more damage and affect more cards. Making good use of the Runes System may be your turning point to victory when you are at a disadvantage in battle. With the introduction of these new Runes, the gamer can show their wisdom and ability to organize them in a devastating way to defeat their enemy.
With the release of Runes, please find the following event:
Event: Finders Keepers: Rune Challenge!
Time: June 3st 2013 00:00:00 until June 15th 23:59:59 (EST)
1. Starting at the time stated above, eight new runes will be released into the Temple. The Runes are: Burning Soul, Lore, Holy Well, Frost Bite, Flying Stone, Dirt, Raised Flag and Nimble Soul. All of these runes can only be found in the Temple. Below are details.
2. Any in game exchanges that take place during this challenge will be counted as 1 successful Exchange. When a player meets the following requirements he/she will receive the corresponding prize.
* Exchange for 5 Runes: Receive 1 Magic Ticket
* Exchange for 10 Runes: Receive 3 Magic Tickets
* Exchange for 30 Runes: Receive 5 Magic tickets, 88 Crystal
* Exchange for 50 Runes: Receive 7 Magic Tickets, 188 Crystal
* Exchange for 100 Runes: Receive 10 Magic Tickets, 288 Crystal
1. You can stack up the prizes. This means if you exchange 10 Runes you will receive 4 Magic tickets. If you were to exchange scraps for 100 Runes your total prize would be (1+3+5+7+10) 26 Magic Tickets and (88+188+288) 564 Crystal.
2. Prizes will be automatically sent out as you meet the event requirements.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 107 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Lies of Astaroth 1.2.2 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category.
Formed by a group of hardcore game players and crazy developers, iFree Studio is a new born developer and publisher established in 2010, and dedicated solely to Smartphone games. So far, iFree released many products including Emross War, Avalon Wars, Roman Empire, Vampire War, Adventure World, Infinity Lands, Puzzles and Monsters, Lies of Astaroth and many more. Copyright (C) 2013 iFree Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.