June 24, 2013 in Multimedia (E)
[prMac.com] Boston, Massachusetts - Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, is now selling Lawn Road Fast Masks exclusively in its plugin store FxFactory. A versatile and easy to use masking tool, Fast Masks is compatible with Final Cut Pro(R) X. Editors can add masks in a wide variety of shapes using the fast shape selector with its unique shape slider, allowing them to quickly glide through the many options. Onscreen controls for mask rotation, shear, scale, position and roundness allow users to mask objects quickly and efficiently. Plus, with Fast Mask Color, editors can color grade inside or outside of the mask to emphasize or deemphasize targeted areas of the shot.
Lawn Road Fast Masks Feature Highlights Include:
* Quickly select shapes with the unique shape slider
* Easily customize mask rotation, shear, scale, position and roundness with onscreen controls
* Refine masks with the inspector, including feather, Z position, and X and Y rotations
* Grade inside or outside the shape mask with Fast Mask Color
* Create shapes in a range of colors with the color overlay controls
* Easily clone or remove objects
* Quickly add a vignette and create interesting picture-in-picture effects
* Grade inside multiple shapes at the same time using the shapes union, intersection or difference as a mask
* Available as both effects and titles, mask multiple clips and areas
About Lawn Road and Founder Rob Mackintosh:
Rob Mackintosh has been involved in film, television, IT and video for over a decade in a multitude of capacities. A year ago, he began developing free color grading effects for Final Cut Pro X. After much success, Rob launched his first commercial products, Fast Mask and Color Precision and plans to continue to expand the Lawn Road product line. Lawn Road and Rob Mackintosh are based in Hawke's Bay, New Zealand.
Pricing and Availability:
Lawn Road Fast Masks is available now exclusively from FxFactory for $49.00 USD.
Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. Copyright (C) 2013 Noise Industries, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.