June 28, 2013 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] Yeosu, Korea - Titob announces Titob 2.0 for iOS. The Titob app features Search, Keyword Ad, and Social Commerce. There is no need to have a sales event using social commerce and expensive keyword advertisements. While there is a hot debate going on regarding recent E-business revenue model, intriguing business has been a center of focus: Titob. Titob eliminated all sales commissions from social commerce and keyword advertising expenses.
Titob will not charge any sales commission from social commerce and keyword advertising expenses, which are one of the biggest part of the margin in E-business, so it would be exciting to see what change it would bring in other internet based companies. The notable point is whether E-business with a revenue model of sales commissions from social commerce and keyword advertising expenses can maintain the current revenue model.
What is the difference between Titob and other companies?
* Titob doesn't send spam mails
* We don't ask your personal information when you make your account
* You only need to have your name and email
* No need for advertisement
* Whether you are an individual or a company, it is free - This explains why we do not ask for your account number
* English, French, German, Japanese, Traditional. Simplified Chinese and Spanish
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 4.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Titob 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Business category.
Located in Veosu, Republic Of Korea, Titob enables people, company and the whole global market to efficiently connect. Copyright (C) 2013 Titob. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.