December 6, 2013 in Image Editing (E)
[prMac.com] Munich, Germany - Pomfort, a global provider of professional software for data and color management workflows in film productions, today releases ClipHouse, an easy-to-use application for filmmakers and passionate hobbyists shooting with CinemaDNG RAW or Magic Lantern RAW. With its four distinct rooms Copy, Manage, Color and Export, ClipHouse offers a streamlined workflow for the processing of RAW material, and is hereby the missing link from the RAW camera to editorial.
Starting directly after shooting, ClipHouse allows to work natively with the RAW footage in CinemaDNG or Magic Lantern. The software provides support for checksum verified copy and backup processes, enables real time playback of the RAW material and includes a clip library, which allows to organize and to prioritize related clips. For maintaining the full creative control of the image, ClipHouse comes with color correction capabilities for adjusting exposure and white balance as well as creating creative looks directly on the RAW image. The software delivers the highest possible image quality with a fully color-managed pipeline, floating-point precision, high performance GPU processing, state-of-the-art algorithms and color science. For making media ready for editorial, ClipHouse includes a variety of transcoding functionalities that enable the efficient conversion of RAW sequences into QuickTime ProRes and H.264 movies.
As the landscape for digital RAW cameras advances and evolves, more content today is shot with high-res RAW cameras. Currently ClipHouse supports the CinemaDNG RAW format of Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Cinema Pocket Camera, KineRAW cameras, Digital Bolex, Indiecam, SineCam and Ikonoskop and additionally the Magic Lantern firmware for Canon EOS cameras.
Surprisingly simple - The Four Rooms for RAW processing:
* Fast Transcoding of RAW material to QuickTime ProRes (Proxy, LT, 422, HQ and 444 codecs) and H.264, configurable resolution and cropping, batch export with background transcoding to multiple formats and multiple destinations
* Real-time playback of CinemaDNG RAW and Magic Lantern RAW, clip library support for Blackmagic Cinema Camera, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera, Indiecam, Ikonoskop, Digital Bolex, KineRAW cameras and others
* Color correction with grade bin, floating-point precision, compatible with the Adobe RAW process
* Simultaneous, checksum-verified copies to multiple destinations, background jobs for copy and transcoding.can be proceeded simultaneously checksum verified to multiple destinations
* Clips can be organized and classified by ratings, flags and tags in the clip library
Pricing and Availability:
ClipHouse is available for immediate download. A 14-day trial version is available as a free download at website. The software can be purchased for a yearly fee of $49.00 USD / EUR 39.- or for $129.00 USD / EUR 99.- as a permanent license.
For more detailed information about product features, use cases and pricing, please visit website.
* Intel Mac with Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
Pomfort specializes in developing high quality software for the professional film production field. From set through to post-production Pomfort delivers products and solutions for efficient organization of film and metadata, and simplifies management of camera looks in the process of television, advertising and film production. Up to now, customers in more than 70 countries work with Pomfort products. The Munich company is internationally known for its products Silverstack and LiveGrade. Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Pomfort. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.