April 30, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Auckland, New Zealand - Paul Shih, artist/designer is pleased to introduce Donut Pirate, a new take on endless catch & dodge game, it's a thrilling new experience for casual mobile gamers. In this simple and addictive game, the player controls Donut Pirate, a greedy little Chihuahua in a world of falling donuts, try to catch as many donuts as they can while looking out for bombs, fire, and squids falling from the sky.
* Over 25 levels of difficulty - starts easy and progress to insanely difficult
* 30 different cute donuts to unlock & collect
* Combo score system for scoring bonus points strategically
* Fast-paced thrilling experience to keep your hands and brain very busy
* Show off your skill on Game Center leaderboard + Social sharing
* Simply tilt your device to control left/right movement
* Swipe to clean off jam splats on the screen
* Touch to extinguish fire
* Basic donuts = 1 point
* Special donuts = 5 points
* Rare donuts = 10 points
* Combo Bonus: Get double points for the second identical donut in a streak, triple points for the third and more
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 15.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Donut Pirate 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the Apple App Store in the Games category. An Android version is to follow at a later date. Journalists interested in further information are welcome to contact Paul Shih.
Paul Shih is an artist/designer based in New Zealand, who has exhibited in galleries and featured in numerous publications world wide. Paul is best known for his designer toys and distinctive style of cuteness. His work is about events, characters, and is inspired by his surroundings to create a character centred visual world that tells the story. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Paul Shih. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.