May 9, 2014 in Medical (E)
[prMac.com] San Diego, California - MammaBaby is an iOS baby logging app designed to help new parents raise their newborns. Since its formal release in April 2012, the App has seen tremendous growth with usage growing by 30% every month. In April 2014, the total number of baby logs exceeded three million with May on track for over 700K logs alone. Life'n Stats just released a major update (version 1.4.3), introducing a new baby milestone tracker and additional data visualization charts.
MammaBaby provides a fully-synchronized App-Web environment to help parents record baby logs quick and easy, monitor them via interactive charts, and provide summary, data analysis and relevant parenting information. Although there are a number of baby data logging Apps available at Apple App Store, MammaBaby differentiates itself from them by aiming for "Meaningful Use" of baby logs, rather than just being a logging tool. Instead of trying to log every baby activity in detail, MammaBaby focuses on essential baby logs and strives to deliver practical benefits in parenting experiences with the following key features:
* Simple and intuitive user interface to minimize the number of user actions per logging and ensure that logging does not become additional burden for busy parents.
* Baby logs are synchronized between multiple devices and MammaBaby website. Parents can always check the latest updates on their baby's activities anytime anywhere.
* Timely parenting tips provided for every milestone recorded. Baby tips that are relevant to various stages of baby development help parents get prepared for the next milestone.
* User-interactive charts to monitor trends in baby logs. In particular, four interactive growth charts allow parents to easily track their babies' growth in comparison to WHO reference data.
Shawn Min, co-founder of Life'n Stats, said, "We have improved our app significantly, since its release, through constructive feedback and email surveys received from our users. With adding social network features and worldwide localization in the near future, we expect to see exponential growth in H2 of 2014. Also, we are committed to provide our customers with new features such as auto-feeding reminders, daily timeline chart and enhanced UI to help improve their parenting experiences."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later
* 35.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MammaBaby 1.4.3 is Free for one week trial and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category. Please visit Life'n Stats for more information.
Life'n Stats is a mobile application development company based in San Diego, California. Copyright (C) 2014 Life'n Stats. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.