June 14, 2014 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Tel Aviv, Israel - Contact Box launched a free contact list sharing application that enables smartphone users to create sharable contact lists such as client list, family directory, home repairmen and more. Each list can be shared with any number of users and each user can instantly update the list or use Contact Box to call, text or email contacts.
"We see Contact Box as the Dropbox of contacts - users can create any number of contact lists and each list can be jointly maintained by any number of users and can be accessed anywhere, anytime," says CEO Gal Nachum.
* Instantly share entire contact lists - not just individual contacts
* Create multiple contact lists and share and manage each list with anyone
* Contact information updated by any user is seen by all users sharing the list
* Contacts can be easily created or added from existing address book
* Easily organize all contacts into meaningful contact lists such as family directory, client list, mutual friends list and more.
* Users can call, text or email any contact in a shared list from within Contact Box
* Contextual caller ID identifies who is calling and from what list
Smartphone users can use Contact Box to create various lists, each with a different purpose and each shared with a different set of people. A Home Repairmen List shared among spouses can include plumbers, electricians, painters or handymen - when one partners ads a new repairman to the list or updates an existing one, the other can instantly see the updated information. A Company List shared among employees may include suppliers, clients and vendors; each new contact added to the Company List can be instantly seen by all others invited to the shared list and anyone can use the list to call, text or email contacts in the shared contact list.
Additional lists such as family emergency list or favorite restaurant list can just as easily be created and shared with friends, family, sports team members, project collaborators and more.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Contact Box - Shared Contact Lists 1.46.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Contact Box was created by Ringya Ltd - developers of personal productivity applications. The first Ringya Ltd app was launched in 2013 and offers smartphone users the ability to communicate with large groups such as sports clubs, organizations, schools and more.
The launch of Contact Box in 2014 is a continuation of the company goal of creating innovative technology that simplifies smartphone communication. For more information about Contact Box please visit the website. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Ringya Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.