July 26, 2014 in Publishing (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - Softobe today is proud to announce the release of PageMeUp 1.0.3, their easy-to-use page layout editor for OS X to create web sites, magazines, brochures, flyers and more. PageMeUp lets you quickly layout your text and images with the utmost simplicity and get a professional PDF document or build your web site.
Simply drag, import or paste images and text onto the PageMeUp document then resize and place them on the page. A powerful snap assistant will help you at aligning the boxes on the page. Edit and format your text, scale the images (custom, fit, fill), apply the color profile, shadow, fill or gradient background, border, mask, rotation, opacity, flip, web links, page HTML metadata; then print or export as PDF, HTML, TIFF, PNG or JPG using your ICC Color Profile (CMYK or RGB), compressions, quality and resolution.
Version 1.0.3 is a recommended update for all customers, offering a number of bug fixes and improvements.
* Addressed an issue at managing the paragraph indicators on the text box ruler view. Show the ruler view pressing Command-R then double click within a text box. You will see the paragraph limiters and the tabs on the ruler view. You can modify each of them by dragging them on the ruler view. To create a new tab just click on the ruler view. Change the tab (to left, right, centre and decimal tab) by Control-Clicking on the tab indicator and selecting the tab kind from the contextual popup menu.
* Pressing the arrow keys on the keyboard will move the selected boxes by one pixel. If the page units is set to millimeters, the boxes will move by one millimeter. Holding down the Shift key will multiply the offset by 5. Holding down the Option key will divide the offset by 10.
* Addressed an an issue at exporting (File:Export menu item) a given range of pages to a PDF document.
* Addressed an issue at resizing a text box when the snap option is on.
* Other minor fixes and improvements.
* OS X Version 10.8 or higher
* For Intel
Pricing and Availability:
PageMeUp 1.0.3 is available as a full-featured demo. A single user license is $24.00 USD. Registered 1.x.x customers may upgrade for free to all the next 1.x.x releases.
Located in Milan, Italy, Softobe is an italian software development company. Copyright (C) 2014 Softobe. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.