September 10, 2014 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Lubeck, Germany - Today Kitestack Software has announced the launch of a new Back to School Mac App Store bundle. Five Mac apps for students available on sale at 50% off for five days. This bundle was organized by Kitestack Software, makers of Flashcard Hero.
Included are the following five Mac apps:
* Flashcard Hero (flashcard study app by Kitestack Software)
* CourseNotes (lecture note taking and audio recording by Dear Panda LLC)
* Magic Number (a better calculator by Seed Ltd.)
* PopClip (extensible clipboard manager by Pilotmoon Software)
* MindMaple Pro (mind mapping tool by MindMaple Inc.)
Pricing and Availability:
Students can pick and choose. All apps can be purchased individually through the Mac App Store:
* Flashcard Hero: $6.99, 50% off (regular price $14.99)
* CourseNotes: $1.99, 60% off (regular $4.99)
* Magic Number: $4.99, 50% off (regular $9.99)
* PopClip: $1.99, 60% off (regular $4.99)
* MindMaple Pro: $1.99, 60% off (regular $4.99)
The offer starts on Wednesday, September 10th 2014 and ends on (including) Sunday, September 14th 2014. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Screenshots, icons and other related media are available for download from Kitestack Software online. An affiliate program is available for advertising partners. Additional details can be found on the bundle website.
Kitestack Software is an app development company located near Hamburg, Germany. Crafting applications with passion and attention to detail, Kitestack is all about building great software for the Mac and iOS devices. Copyright (C) 2010-2014 Kitestack Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.