December 15, 2014 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Splume is pleased to release smartfigure, a new figure series of global and Japanese versions for Christmas season. The series is released all over the world simultaneously. Other than just watching figures, users can also enjoy combining figures with camera images or taken photos, or making "fun photo", like AR applications.
This time, we released "White Christmas 2014 series 1" series. Every figure has an animation! We provide a nice classic "Santa Claus costume". Also we have prepared a realistic and gorgeous "Christmas wreath" and "Christmas bells", and more for the Christmas Season. We are sure that other figures will also enliven the party atmosphere toward the year end.
smartfigure has the following screens:
* "Figure screen", where you see digital figure, add speech balloon, enter words, take photo and post it to Twitter and Facebook
* "Figure information screen (Web)", where you get the information about each figure
* "Shelf screen", where you display your figures on shelves according to the genre and theme
* "Figure store screen", where you can get figures through In App Purchase
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 42.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
smartfigure 1.0.5 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Users can add free or charged figures through In App Purchase.
Splume Corporation was founded in 2005 by members who had been involved in creating exhibition images or computer graphics for NHK(Nippon Hoso Kyokai , Japan's only public Broadcasting Corporation) programs. In 2007, we started providing 3D virtual space sharing service site "splume" based on the open-end virtual space which connects seamlessly beyond the server. We accumulated our know-how and developed smartfigure as a service platform which can make net perception environment more interesting in the future. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Splume Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.