December 25, 2014 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Alhambra, California - Orange Fun Games is proud to announce the release of Supersonic Racer 2.1, its brand new Christmas Bike Racing Game developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. With more than 30 increasingly challenging levels, Supersonic Racer challenges players to ride on hills of varying steepness and matching them with downward slope finger taps to maximize speed and ensure level pass.
The player gets the Space Ninja rider by default and has a choice to purchase and unlock any of the other four characters, Cowboy Zombie, Speedy Snowman, Dark Blue Knight, and Teal Girl, to bike ride on outerspace snow covered hills while being fast enough to escape the terrible grasp of the alien creature Gringy.
One of the highlighted features of the game is that with each level pass, the player gets to play the unlocked levels in multiplayer mode with random online players and Facebook friends. At the end of every multiplayer game, the player has the choice to publish automated screenshots of random gameplay moments to show off his or her awesome supersonic bike tricks.
* Exciting and refreshing game visuals and graphics
* Play through more than 30 very challenging and adventurous levels
* Invite and play with Facebook friends or random online players in multiplayer mode
* Share stunningly cool multiplayer gameplay screenshots on Game Stream
* 4 kickass and unique supersonic characters Cowboy Zombie, Speedy Snowman, and Dark Blue Knight
* Alien Creature Gringy chasing the racers for added thrill
* Sweet in-app purchase such as power speed booster bundles to improve gameplay
* Helpful level skip bundles to unlock various levels in advance
* And more to explore
Supersonic Racer-Christmas Bike Racing Game squishes in so much fun that it's like a space bike's laser flame exhaust of digital colors and excitement blasting you straight in your blitheful face before it disappears into the distance leaving you with one thought: "this sounds crazy, but I want more!!!"
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 28.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Supersonic Racer 2.1 is Free (With In-App Purchases) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in beautiful Alhambra, California, Orange Fun Games is a privately held development studio founded by independent developer Yao Li. The company specializes in apps developed for the iOS platform. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Orange Fun Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.