February 7, 2015 in Accessories (F)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Macgo International has released this year's first updated version of Macgo Blu-ray Player V2.11.2, which is the first Blu-ray Player for Apple Mac since Apple has shied away from supporting Blu-ray playback in OS X. With the release of Macgo's Mac Blu-ray Player, watching a Blu-ray disc on a Mac is finally possible. The company is making relentless efforts to improve this Blu-ray Player software for users who would like to experience a Blu-ray feast with up to 1080p high definition video quality and DTS 5.1 audio output. It's a meaningful and big step to a more perfect Blu-ray Player after the hard work of the Macgo R&D department.
What's New in Macgo Blu-ray Player (Mac &Windows) V2.11.2:
* The unsmooth playback of some Blu-ray discs fixed
* Some discs' "Fail to open/play" problem solved
Tested discs including:
Scorpion King 3, Come See The Paradise, Jack the Giant Slayer, Wake of Death, Pulp Fiction, He Has Seen War, Lord of the Dance, The Delivery Man, Jurassic Park III.
* It's world's first Blu-ray media player software for Apple Mac OS
* The software also supports Blu-ray Disc, Blu-ray Menu, ISO files, and BDMV folder
* It can play any videos, audios and images like .MP4, .MOV, .AVI, and .FLV, and more
* Equipped with Macgo BluFast MX technology to accelerate Blu-ray and multiple media playback
* AirX function makes audio and video files shareable between computer and iOS devices
* Up to 1080p high-definition quality Blu-ray entertainment and DTS 5.1 stereo output without loss of data and frame
Pricing and Availability:
Macgo Blu-ray Player is available on Macgo official homepage. During Mcago's 10 Days Valentine's Day Super Sale, single license purchase of Macgo Blu-ray Player version is $39.95 (59.95). Also Macgo Blu-ray Player Suite is now $54.95 for 45% off.
Macgo free trial version can be downloaded at Macgo's Download Page. For more information about this Super Sale, please visit the website.
* Mac: Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9.5/10.10
* PC: Microsoft(R) Windows 10 Technical Preview / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
* Intel Core2 Duo 2.4GHz processor or higher recommended
* 512 MB RAM or higher recommended
* 250 MB of free disk space
* An internal or external Blu-ray drive
* USB 2.0 or above
* FireWire 400 or above
* Internet Connection
Macgo International Limited offers the first and best Mac Blu-ray Player, Windows Blu-ray Player Software, Mac Media Player, and a series of iPhone tools for users, such as iPhone Cleaner for Mac, Mac iPhone Data Recovery, iPhone Explorer for mac. Macgo is devoted to provide the most wonderful Blu-ray experience and to optimize iOS devices for users. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Macgo International Limited. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.