February 26, 2015 in Business (F)
[prMac.com] Tokyo, Japan - Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new series of four Japanese language courses in six languages designed for Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) Level N4/N5 preparation for smartphones, tablets and PCs.
When entering a Japanese company or starting business in Japan, many people from overseas face the Japanese language-hurdle. Although a number of Japanese companies began providing foreign people with work opportunities both in Japan and overseas, and Japanese universities are accelerating recruitment of foreign students for their globalization, Japanese language is still one of the largest barriers between those companies and universities and potential workers and students in foreign countries.
This series, "Introduction to Japanese," provides content for people just beginning their studies of the Japanese language and preparing for the Japanese Language Proficiency Test levels N4 and N5. The courses are available in English, Spanish, and Chinese among other languages, allowing users to learn Japanese content created in their native tongue.
These courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase through the "BISCUE App," as well as in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS" on smartphones, tablets and PCs.
* "Introduction to Japanese - Complete the Sentence"
* "Introduction to Japanese - Appropriate Response"
* "Introduction to Japanese - Hiragana Vocabulary"
* "Introduction to Japanese - Katakana Vocabulary"
* In Japanese with explanation in English
* In Japanese with explanation in Chinese
* In Japanese with explanation in Spanish
* In Japanese with explanation in Latin American Spanish
* In Japanese with explanation in Portuguese
* In Japanese with explanation in French
* Audio narration in Japanese is included with each course
Device Requirements: (BISCUE App)
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.1 or higher
* Compatible with other platforms in the future
* Product pricing is indicated in each store
* Courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase
* Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets
* Prices will be quoted separately
* Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS"
Located in Tokyo, Japan, Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Content including over 900 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning." The courses are used by diversified users which include global corporations, small- and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals. Copyright (C) Shubiki Corporation since 1993. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.