March 18, 2015 in iOS Development (F)
[prMac.com] Rockhampton, Australia - The number of students who complete a software development course then never create an actual product is insane. Apptly Creative Academy are seeking to change that trend with the first of their "From Start to Store" series which focuses on iOS / Mac cross platform SpriteKit games written in Swift. This course is 50% off it's regular price until the end of March.
Learn how to make amazing games with SpriteKit using the modern Swift language. See the entire process from starting a new project, through building the app to publishing on the App Store and even marketing it!
You will be provided with the full source code built to current Swift standards in best coding practices which you can use to produce as many apps as you wish. This will include a template to help save you hours developing your games. The template and game source code is worth hundreds of dollars on its own, and it is yours just for owning this course.
IN Section 1 You Will Learn:
* Understand the key functions of SpriteKit via informative animated videos
* See real code examples in Xcode of these key SpriteKit functions in Swift
* Gain a basic understanding of game architecture and design patterns
In Section 2 You Will Learn:
* My 10 step process of game development from initial design to submitting to the AppStore.
* Step by step, create a full game from scratch using great design strategy (Most courses only show you how to make small unscalable apps, not this one!).
* How to research the competition.
* How to set up a marketing plan that will actually bring in customers with some basic keyword ASO (App Store Optimisation).
* Benefit from my 5 years developing for the AppStore, learn in hours what took me years.
Are you sick of doing course that take forever because the instructor is chatty or unprepared? Are you sick of people teaching you coding techniques which work for small games but aren't scalable to something you can actually be proud of?
Manager, Neil North said, "I'm passionate about great coding practices and making great products. If you are sick of amateurs wasting your time and would like to make great games, then please check out this course."
What are the requirements:
* It is recommended that you have completed a foundations of programming or Swift training course and are familiar with Swift
* Have a Mac with Xcode installed
* Have an Apple developer account and test device (optional)
* An image editor like PhotoShop (optional)
What am I going to get from this course:
* Over 57 lectures and 5.5 hours of content
* Use Xcode to create apps
* Understand and read Swift code
* Build games using the SpriteKit framework
* Upload apps to the App Store
* Understand the science of game design
Apptly Creative Academy is a new start-up looking to reshape the way students learn about technology, product development and creative resource creation. For too long the industry has been clinical, it's time to bring some entertainment value to learning. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Apptly Creative Academy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.