March 30, 2015 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Seoul, Korea - Haha Interactive today is proud to announce the release of GoodTask 2, an update to their popular to-do/task manager application for Mac OS X. Love your stock Reminders app but feel like you need some more? Get GoodTask 2 and it's done. Reminders have been completely re-imagined and with GoodTask 2, it's now a powerful task manager.
GoodTask 2 has been updated to fully feature Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite. It's a free update for existing users and is now on sale at 25% off for a limited time. GoodTask 2 has been rebuilt from the ground to make it more powerful with better usability:
* Your tasks are on a calendar. View your tasks on daily/weekly/monthly basis. Navigate through dates and see what you've done and what you should do.
* Tags can be added on your title or notes easily. You can make Tag Lists to manage them separately. Switching between tags are simply done with a right-click. Use Reminders with GTD method or any way you want.
* Add new tasks with Smart Add. Make your own rules and add new tasks easily. Command-enter will let you keep the settings to make multiple tasks super fast.
* Make your own Smart Lists with merged lists with priorities filter
* Right-click tasks to quickly change due dates, lists, priorities and change tags
* All tasks/ Undated/ Recurring/ Overdue/ Location-based/ Priority tasks can be shown separately
* Due dates and alarm time can be managed separately
* Search through your upcoming and completed tasks
* Today Widget to complete your tasks right away
* Menu bar component to add tasks and view your upcoming tasks at a glance
* Beautiful translucent windows with optional Dark mode (Manual or Scheduled)
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 4.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, GoodTask 2 (v2.0) is only $14.99 (Reg $19.99) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. It is a free update for existing users.
Based in Seoul, Korea, Haha Interactive is an indie software company founded by Hanbum Kim. The company's goal is to make beautiful products that are easy and fun with an intuitive user experience. Copyright (C) 2015 Haha Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.