March 30, 2015 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Alhambra, California - Orange Fun Games is proud to announce of their new A Hi-Tech Word Search, available on the iOS App Store. With more than 5 intriguing categories, more than 12 challenging puzzles and 10 extra to unlock, A Hi-Tech Word Search stretches every player's high tech vocabulary and word searching skills. Players are given a combination of familiar hi-tech word as well as unusually rare words to provide a mixture of fun and challenge. During each timed puzzle challenge, players are given a certain number of coins to spend on the first character word hint, character removal, as well as reveal all word aids to assist in accomplishing quests or beating puzzles more easily. To get more coins, players have the option to get packaged coin deals as well as earn free coins by watching game videos. The timed puzzles lend themselves well for highly challenging quests which the player can beat. With more than 5 quest levels the player has plenty of challenge to face!
A Hi-Tech Word Search jumbles the words of sci-fi entertainment and real life technology and laser blasts you with so much fun and challenge that you will never associate word search with boring ever again
* High Tech Entertainment Word Search Packages such as Movies, Comics, Anime, and more or real life packages such as Astronomy and Artificial Intelligence
* Play through more than 12 very challenging puzzles and unlock 10 extra
* 7 levels with 3 quests each
* Use puzzle aids such as first letter hints, remove characters, and reveal all words to beat puzzles and quests
* Purchase Coin package deals or earn free coins by watching game videos
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5, 6/6 Plus
* 15.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A Hi-Tech Word Search 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in beautiful Alhambra, California, Orange Fun Games is a privately held development studio founded by independent developer Yao Li. The company specializes in apps developed for the iOS platform. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Orange Fun Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.