May 8, 2015 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - Independent developer Luis Gonzalez has released AvioFuel 2.0 for iOS. AvioFuel provides an intuitive interface for performing quick fuel and payload calculations. AvioFuel allows pilots to test different payload/fuel configurations for the flight, based on the aircraft’s structural limits.
The app features dynamically calculated weight limits for the current conditions and an overweight detection system. An editable aircraft database is included, with several well known jets and turboprops. The database is easily customizable by the user, allowing custom aircraft profiles.
AvioFuel has been featured as one of the "Top 10 Aviation Apps (You Haven’t Heard Of)" by iPad Pilot News, and it’s currently being used by light jet and turboprop pilots all over the world.
AvioFuel 2.0 Features:
* Optimized for iOS 7/8 and the whole iPhone family, including the new iPhone 6 and 6Plus
* Full design and navigation overhaul, with even better usability than the previous version
* New Fuel-on-board Input Modes: Total Fuel or Left + Right
* Balanced fuel uplifts in L+R Mode, showing the required quantity per tank
* Smart user interface, for quick and easy operation by the pilot
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AvioFuel 2.0 is $1.99 and is available worldwide exclusively in the App Store in the Utilities category. Promotional Codes are available to members of the media.
Luis González is an Electrical Engineer, business jet pilot and iOS/Mac developer from Madrid, Spain. He has been developing apps since 2008, mostly for Engineering, Architecture, Aeronautics and other technical fields. Copyright (C) 2015 Luis González. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.