June 24, 2015 in Utility (E)
[prMac.com] Toronto (ON) Canada - Zevrix Solutions today announces that its PDF preflight and conversion tool, PDF Checkpoint is available at 50% off on the software discount website MacZOT until June 25. Remarkably fast, PDF Checkpoint automatically preflights, converts to images, splits and optimizes multiple Adobe PDF files. PDF Checkpoint is an ideal program for users who need fast, affordable and easy-to-use solution for efficient PDF workflows. The discount offer lets users save $20 on each copy of the software.
PDF Checkpoint is designed to automate and simplify PDF workflows of publishers, ad agencies, prepress houses, printers and graphic designers. The program offers the following key features:
* Automatically preflight and convert multiple PDF files
* View all PDF fonts, colors, images and metadata at a glance
* Create preflight profiles for various job types
* Route files by preflight results into success and error folders
* Split files into single page PDFs
* Save PDF as images with specific resolution, color and page scale
* Preserve transparency when exporting to TIFF and PNG
* Convert PDF color mode using ICC profiles
For example, users can preflight a folder of PDF files and convert them to CMYK TIFF images at 300 dpi while scaling each page by 50%. Or optimize documents for the web and mobile devices while reducing file size dramatically by downsampling images to the screen resolution.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2015 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.