June 25, 2015 in Business (E)
[prMac.com] San Diego, California - Today MobiSystems announced the latest update to its leading mobile office app for iPhone and iPad, OfficeSuite. With extensive development and numerous improvements implemented over the last 3 months, OfficeSuite 4.1 is the unquestioned leader for effortless viewing, editing, creating and sharing Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents and converting them to/from PDF files.
Using the experience that has made OfficeSuite for Android the No. 1 app in Google Play's Business category, MobiSystems is proud to further enhance its feature-rich mobile office package for iPhone and iPad. The leading business word processing app continues to overwhelm the competition and impress customers in Apple's App Store.
"Having delivered all advanced OfficeSuite features to Apple users, we are now looking at improving customer satisfaction and proving a more reliable app", says Steve Gogov, Co-Founder and Vice President at MobiSystems, Inc. "Accessibility and usability are key to us, as we strive towards bringing the ultimate desktop-inspired office to your mobile device."
What's new in OfficeSuite 4.1?
* Updates to Dropbox, Box and iCloud for faster access to your files
* Document Provider extension - share your documents via iCloud Drive
* A gallery of Word, Excel and PowerPoint templates
* Audio dictation of menus and file contents allows people of all abilities to take full advantage of OfficeSuite
* Open ODF files
* Improved localization of the app across various territories
* Fixed problems with Thai font support
* Numerous fixes to increase app stability, usability and reliability
* Even more advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF features
* New! Support for document templates
* New! Open .odt files
* New! Support for spreadsheet templates
* New! Open .ods files
* New! Support for Scatter chart type
* New! Conditional formatting
* New! Insert chart as new sheet
* New! Support for presentation templates
* New! Open .odp files
* New! Create and edit transitions
* New! Continuous page view
OfficeSuite lets users effortlessly view, edit, and create Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents all from the most feature-rich solution available. With more than 1.2 billion people (or 1 in 7 people on the planet) using Microsoft Office*, OfficeSuite supports all Microsoft Office file formats, as well as ODF documents. OfficeSuite turns your device into a highly functional, efficient and portable productivity solution.
* Source: Microsoft
The latest version of OfficeSuite brings the power and capability of a desktop app to the iPhone and iPad like never before with many improved features. OfficeSuite's desktop-inspired user interface combines familiarity and mobile productivity for a fast and easy to use word processing app.
* Extremely fast and easy to use
* Familiar desktop-inspired user interface
* No storage cloud lock-in. Supports Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and iCloud. No complex synchronizations - direct opening and saving to/from the cloud
* Full editor for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
* View and edit Adobe PDF documents
* View and edit RTF and CSV file formats
* Supports all Microsoft Office file formats
* Printing support
* Auto-correct while typing
* New! Open ODF files
* New! A gallery of Word, Excel and PowerPoint templates
"After viewing the video demo, I was hesitating to download it, because it sounded too good to be true. However, a few days later, I realized that I cannot leave it off. OfficeSuite is absolutely amazing and really more than just an office app. Keep it up!"
"You get the full power of Microsoft Office with this app!"
"OfficeSuite app allows me to perform all my daily office tasks on the fly. Now, I am more flexible and don't need to stick in the office all day. Thanks you guys!! You made my life easier!"
OfficeSuite offers Pro/Premium versions, which include additional features, such as the ability convert PDFs to Word/Excel, make changes, insert notes and comments, then save PDF document without losing the formatting. OfficeSuite apps are available on iTunes, requires iOS 7.0 or later and is fully compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. For more information, or to set up a briefing, please contact Steve Gogov.
Founded in 2001, MobiSystems has been a leading provider of mobile productivity and business apps ever since. As the developer of the award winning mobile app OfficeSuite, MobiSystems serves over 200 million individual and enterprise users in 205 countries. It is a Google Play Editor's Choice, and the top app in the business category with over 350,000 reviews. OfficeSuite is also PC Magazine's Editor's Choice and InfoWorld's Best Office App for Android. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 MobiSystems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.