June 30, 2015 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Odessa, Ukraine - CapableBits today is proud to introduce Eddy's major update to version 2.1. Eddy is an advanced and smart cloud music player for iOS devices. With Eddy, users can put multiple accounts of any Cloud Drive services like SoundCloud, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, box, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk and WebDAV into one music library. Eddy has the most advanced streaming technologies inside. Over one million of users confirmed that Eddy is outstanding app for music lovers. And now Eddy have become even more powerful with version 2.1.
Now Eddy Cloud Music supports SoundCloud, so you can add SoundCloud's tracks to your Virtual Music Library. Also native iPhone Music Library is supported. It's mean that now you can manage even tracks you've bought on iTunes, move them to connected cloud drives and share with friends.
Supported Cloud Drives:
* Google Drive
* Yandex Disk
* Web DAV servers
* Play mp3, aac, m4a, wav, aiff, m4r
* Repeat and shuffle
* Airplay support
* Pause playback automatically on headphones disconnection
* Sleep timer
* Playback speed
* Bookmarks in tracks
* Stream tracks from the Cloud and offline playback
* Download your favorite songs on device for listening without internet connection
* Select preferred connection (Cellular or Cellular WiFi)
* Advanced Cloud File Manger: copy, move, rename and transfer files between cloud storages
* Manage: tracks, albums, artists
* Playback speed controller
* Bookmarks inside audiobook track
* Sleep timer
* Advanced search
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* 7.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Eddy Cloud Music is free and available on the App Store in the Music category. Eddy Cloud Music is updated to version 2.1 and have became one of the most advanced streaming app and the first personal streaming service for individuals. With Eddy users can keep device storage clear and stream music from the cloud drive like from native music library.
CapableBits develops apps for the iOS platform. The team is based in Ukraine and has created apps which were downloaded more than 9 millions times. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 CapableBits. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.