July 1, 2015 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Vancouver, Canada - Corduroy Code today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Fileloupe 1.0 for Mac OS X. Fileloupe combines the features of a photo viewer, video player and document browser into a single, exceptionally fast application. Harnessing the power of Apple's Quick Look technology, Fileloupe offers users one of the fastest ways to browse, view and share photos, videos, PDFs and documents.
With an emphasis on speed and performance, Fileloupe is able to easily handle thousands of files and unlike existing solutions, Fileloupe does not require a lengthy import process, does not use a master library and never moves or copies a user's files in any way. With Fileloupe's broad support for different types of files, users no longer have to open multiple windows or multiple applications to quickly view the contents of a folder.
Kenny Carruthers, Founder of Corduroy Code and developer of Fileloupe said: "After over 15 months in development, I'm thrilled to finally share Fileloupe with everyone. I think Fileloupe can provide Mac users with one of the fastest and easiest ways to view their photos, videos and documents. Videographers, in particular, will really appreciate Fileloupe's media browsing capabilities and advanced video playback controls."
Fileloupe for Mac features:
* Exceptionally fast image viewer for both thumbnail and full size display. Copy & paste and drag & drop support for inserting images into third-party applications. Support for most common image formats including RAW photos.
* Variable playback rates for video including slow-motion playback along with inverted orientation correction, track scrubbing, frame stepping and frame-to-image exporting support.
* PDF viewer for viewing multiple PDF documents side by side and viewing different sections of a single PDF document within the same window. Advanced support for viewing complex PDF documents, like maps and schematics, in a high-performance mode that dramatically improves scrolling and zooming.
* Support for filtering, flagging and sorting to make it easy to find and select specific files for viewing, sharing or to use in another application.
* Extensible via third-party QuickLook plugins to add previewing support for files that are not natively supported by OS X.
* OS X 10.10 or later
* 64-bit processor
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fileloupe 1.0 is just $29.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Productivity category. Screenshots, icons and other related media are available for download. A limited number of Promotional Codes are available to members of the media. Journalists interested in receiving one should contact Kenny Carruthers.
Corduroy Code is a software company that was founded in 2014 by Kenny Carruthers. Guided by the principle that software should be fast, easy to use and affordable, Corduroy Code's mission is to build applications for OS X that solve everyday problems for millions of Mac users. Corduroy Code is based out of Vancouver, Canada. Kenny Carruthers is a senior software developer with over 15 years of industry experience. He's worked on such notable products as BeOS, OS X Finder and the T-Mobile Sidekick while working at Be Inc., Apple and Danger respectively. Kenny Carruthers holds a B.Sc. degree in Computer Science from Bishop's University. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2015 Corduroy Code. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.