August 18, 2015 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Richmond, Virginia - Listen Sound LLC today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Static 1.0.1, a new music player app developed for iPhone and Apple Watch that delivers never-before available features in a simple, uncluttered interface. Static works with iTunes but also enables adding music to iPhone without using iTunes at all. Files can be imported using AirDrop, Dropbox, Amazon S3, and other apps that support document browsing and sharing.
Static includes a graphic equalizer, loudness control, and automatically crossfades between songs. Static can shuffle favorites, or by genre and makes it easy to share a YouTube video of what's currently playing.
* 11-band graphic equalizer that remembers settings for each connected device
* Automatic crossfade between tracks
* Loudness boost modes
* 3 shuffle modes: all, favorites, or by genres
* Album artwork color matching
* Playlists with custom artwork
* Supported audio formats: mp3, wav, m4a, m4b, aif, alac, ale
* Automatically download missing album artwork over WiFi when available
* Easily share a YouTube video of what you are listening to
Import new music easily with:
* Amazon S3
* Import from other apps with document picker extensions
* iTunes file sharing
* ZIP files supported
"I wanted a simpler, more flexible music player that wasn't trying to sell me anything." reveals developer, Aaron Pride. "Static provides a first class experience for people who buy music - without ads, marketing, or in-app purchases."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch (supports Apple Watch)
* Optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6/6 Plus
* Requires iOS 8.2 or later
* 15.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Static Music Player 1.0.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Listen Sound makes audio software and is based in Richmond, Virginia. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Listen Sound LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.