August 31, 2015 in Books (F)
[prMac.com] New York, New York - The Happy Dandelion celebrates the last week of summer with a price reduction on their A to Sea Alphabet App for the iPad. For the first time ever - now through Labor Day, September 7th - A to Sea will be on sale at a reduced price of $1.99! The app includes 26 pages of exciting sea creatures. Splash with swimming (and flying!) fish, chomping sharks, and inflating pufferfish! The app is made for children aged 5 and under but it is sure to entertain the whole family.
The app features 26 watercolor and collage illustrations, with engaging animations and educational fun facts that even some parents and older siblings might be interested to know. The authors will also be donating a portion of the sales of the app to ocean conservation.
"We are proud to be Moms With Apps members," Donna Wilson, Creative Director and Illustrator. "Our apps do not contain in-app purchases, third party advertising, external links or social media."
* A 26 pages of creative illustrations and interactive animations.
* Educational Facts about sea life on every page.
* Read and hear the story.
* Perfect for kids age 5 and under
* Available in the Book Category Worldwide on iTunes, Google Play and Amazon Apps
What people are saying about A to Sea:
* "It's handcrafted and rather lovely." - Apps Playground
* "The pictures, animations, and sounds on each page make you feel as if you have been magically transported to a serene beach -The iMums
* "Beautiful hand painted illustrations. Simple interactions (animations and sounds). Ease of use." - AppySmarts
* "It is a beautiful, hand painted app with lots of interactive features and I imagine your kids are going to love it."- Cool Mom Tech
* "I would highly recommend this app to parents who have children that are learning their alphabet." - The iPhone Mom
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 81.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
A to Sea 1.0 is only $1.99 until September 7th, and is available worldwide in the App Store in the Books category. An Android version is available through the Google Play Store, and a version for Amazon Fire devices is available through the Amazon app store.
Located in New York City, The Happy Dandelion was founded in 2013 by Donna and Joshua Wilson. They conceive, create, write, illustrate and produce their own content with a passionate commitment to make engaging products that entertain children of all ages. They were recently awarded a 2015 Best App for Teaching and Learning by the American Association of School Librarians as well as inclusion on Kirkus Reviews, The Best Apps of 2014. All Material Copyright (C) 2013-2015 Joshua and Donna Wilson. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.