September 20, 2015 in FileMaker (F)
[prMac.com] San Marcos, California - Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker Business Alliance, is proud to announce the release of the latest version of iCal Manipulator version 188.8.131.52. This plug-in provides a bidirectional data exchange between FileMaker® Pro and Apple Calendar.
iCal Manipulator Features:
• Ability to quickly pull and push calendars, reminders, and events with the simple click of a button.
• Supports recurring events.
• Read and write to any calendar in your Apple Calendar regardless of what account it resides under including the local calendar, iCloud, Exchange, Google, Facebook, Yahoo!, CalDav and more!
• Ability to create, edit, and delete your calendars, events, and reminders directly in FileMaker.
• Access to your events and reminders on the go with mobile syncing to your Apple Calendar.
What’s new with v 184.108.40.206:
• 64-bit compatible using FileMaker Pro 14.
• Compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
• Ability to create one or more alarms for events or reminders that will alert you on your desktop or mobile device (via Apple Calendar).
• Updated demo file.
• Created using the latest Apple tools and technologies for maximum under the hood performance and efficiency.
The iCal Manipulator plug-in starts at $79.95 for a single user. Existing iCal Manipulator customers may purchase an upgrade of this new release at a 35% discount.
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by implementing custom software solutions using FileMaker Pro. Utilizing FileMaker Pro as a rapid application development tool, their certified FileMaker developers can create custom applications that a business can run on their Windows or Macintosh desktop computers, in a web browser, on an iPad or iPhone or shared simultaneously on all of these platforms.