October 21, 2015 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Taipei, Taiwan - QuinnScape is celebrating its 7th anniversary on Apple's App Store. QuinnScape's flagship product, Packing Pro, is based on the original, basic Packing (+TO DO!) travel app that was released in October 2008. These apps were two of the first few thousand apps on the App Store, compared to the over one million that are currently there today. During this time, both apps have kept pace with and added support for all of Apple's new iOS updates and devices, starting with iOS 2 and iPhone 3G, and progressing all the way up to the current iOS 9, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPod touch 6G, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 4. Packing Pro has also remained in the top 10 or 20 for travel apps for much of this time.
Since its launch over 6 1/2 years ago, Packing Pro has been highlighted several times, including the current "Travel Survival Kit" and "Overseas Travel" promotions. It has also ranked at #1 for iPads and #2 for iPhones in the U.S. App Store's Travel section. Besides Apple, Packing Pro has also been recognized by CNN, WSJ, BBC, The New York Times, Expedia and Budget Travel, and has earned glowing reviews on major tech and app blogs (Gizmodo, Mashable, Macworld, CNET and iPhone Life, among others).
Packing Pro is a mobile packing app that features unlimited, 100% customizable packing lists, an extensive, yet flexible, catalog and handy sample lists that can be used as templates. A host of special functions include:
* Multi-item selection from catalog for speedy list building
* Multi-item & category editing for easy list & catalog management
* Collapsable categories with floating headers & running item tallies
* List sorting & filtering by packing status, priority, need to buy, bag and/or person
* Item, weight and value totals & subtotals
* Item images to eliminate any confusion - never again pack the wrong item
* Item & list alerts for user-set reminders
* Email export for list sharing
* Wireless printing
* Fully customized device support for all sizes of iPhone, iPod touch & iPad
* Full multi-lingual support for English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Japanese & Chinese
Besides the core features listed above (which are also present in the basic Packing (+TO DO!) app), Packing Pro also gives its users the following Pro-level features:
* iCloud auto-syncing support
* Expert packing list wizard that can "automagically" create a list
* Email, iTunes, AirDrop, Dropbox & Box file sharing, backup & out-of-app editing support
* Customized design (themes, layout, fonts, colors, textures)
* Double-sized Master Catalog with over 800 items and to-do tasks
* Twice as many sample lists
* Smart Search
Seven years on Apple's App Store have given QuinnScape valuable experience, and Packing Pro, its star product, has stood the test of time and truly become an essential app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Check it out today!
Pricing and Availability:
Packing Pro is a universal app that is available for purchase worldwide on the iPhone & iPad App Store for $2.99 (USD), or the equivalent in local currency. The basic Packing (+TO DO!) app sells for $0.99.
Since its founding in October 2008, QuinnScape has been managed by Quinn Genzel. Quinn is best known for his popular, top-ranking travel packing apps: Packing (+TO DO!) and Packing Pro. Packing Pro has been recognized by Apple, CNN, WSJ, BBC, National Geographic, Budget Travel, Fodor's, CNET, Macworld and a host of others as one of their top apps for traveling. Other app created by Quinn include a grocery shopping list app (Shopping Pro), nature appreciation apps (iLove Nature and iLove Birds), 3D VR action games (R.I.P and Ghost Buddy) and high-quality puzzles (the aQ's Pro Slider Puzzle series). Copyright (C) 2008-2015 QuinnScape. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.