June 6, 2016 in Medical (E)
[prMac.com] Ljubljana, Slovenia - HedgeHog today is proud to announce the up and coming release of Freya, the team's new women's lifestyle app developed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. After issuing the circular calendar app, CircleTime, the creators of the revolutionary cyclic display have upgraded it with a menstrual calendar named Freya.
Freya stands out with its aesthetics and its aim for functional perfection. It intelligently monitors, predicts and displays women's cycles. Its complete design incorporates the menstrual cycle, pregnancy and birth in one single story.
Freya has it all in one place:
* It accurately predicts and shows the future menstrual cycles
* Informs about the fertile and infertile days
* Helps when trying to conceive or prevent pregnancy
* Keeps menstrual calendar
* When pregnancy is confirmed, it calculates the date of birth and counts down days until birth
* Accompanies you with weekly description of pregnancy and child development
* Warns about possible health problems
* Ensures privacy with a password and the possibility of adjusting all warnings
* Requires no user account or login to use
Freya adjusts to cycles and needs of every woman. Showing the processes, taking place in the body, it provides security and easier organization of activity for months in advance. All data is available to the user at all times, on her every iOS device.
The conceptual designer of Freya Dejan Durini says: "Freya is our gift to women in the form of the most complete display of the menstrual cycle."
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* iOS 8.0 or later
* 10.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Freya will be available worldwide exclusively via App Store in the Medical category, free of charge. Before the official launch members of the press have the opportunity to try out the pre-release version of the app via TestFlight, so send us your e-mail address to gain access. The app is due for release on 27th June 2016.
HedgeHog, an independent software developer for iOS applications, is located in Ljubljana, Slovenia, and was formed in 2010 by Dejan Durini and Daniel Nunic. Copyright (C) 2016 HedgeHog. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.