August 19, 2016 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Beijing, China - Gstarsoft is proud to announce the release of DWG FastView 2.2 for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android devices, the important upgrade to their app designed for CAD users to view, edit, and save DWG drawings on mobile devices. It's no doubt a good choice for industries like engineering, construction, building, mechanical, manufacturing, surveying and mapping etc, in which working environment is always changing.
There are 5 highlights you may be interested in iOS version.
1. View Mode and Edit Mode satisfy diverse needs
For simple need to open and view .dwg, we create View Mode, providing simple tools for faster view .dwg, and it's easy to switch between 2D Visual mode and 3D Visual mode. The Edit Mode is better at professional and practical drawing.
2. Free creating, browsing and editing
* It's free and easy to create new drawings and save on the local. You can draw Line, Polyline, Circle, Arc, Text, Revcloud, Rectangle, also Sketch and create Notation.
* Support fast open and accurate editing. Edit functions like Copy, Move, Rotate, Erase, Scale etc. are available.
* View layers of drawings, switch between model space and layouts, measure for length and area
3. Cloud Storage & Offline drawings
* You could add Dropbox, OneDrive or WebDAV to DWG FastView and manage them.
* Drawings downloaded from E-mail, internet, or imported via iTunes can be saved in Local Drawings folder. You can edit or view them anywhere, also share under internet connection.
4. Powerful format support - export to PDF, BMP, JPG and PNG
* DWG FastView for iOS supports the file formats: OCF, DWG, DXF, DWS, DWT, BMP, JPG, PNG, PDF, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, TIF, RTF, and TXT.
* CAD drawings can be transferred into PDF format and its paper size, orientation, color etc. can be customized. You can also convert to image format-BMP, JPG, PNG.
5. Fonts management & Magnifier
* Fonts and symbols can be imported or downloaded to the Font folder in order to ensure the full display.
* Innovative magnifier tool is a convenient way to zoom into details and snap objects.
The latest version 2.2.0 of DWG FastView for iOS was just released, can perfectly run on iPhone/iPod touch, iPad iOS 7.0 or higher. To learn more or to download the please visit the App Store or the GstarCAD website. Follow the GstarCAD official Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts to get more product news.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Universal Application
* 85.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DWG FastView 2.2 is free, and is available worldwide through the App Store in the Productivity category. An Android version is also available via Google Play.
Gstarsoft is the recognized leading provider of 2D/3D CAD software and solutions for the industries involving AEC, mechanical, manufacturing, electrical, GIS, survey and mapping, civil, etc. GstarCAD have focused on developing highly .dwg-compatible CAD platform for over 20 years. Versions in 14 different languages sell in over 100 countries worldwide. All Material and Software Copyright (C) 2016 Gstarsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.