September 26, 2016 in Mail (E)
[prMac.com] Berlin, Germany - Feingeist Software GmbH today is pleased to introduce new services into their popular MailButler personal assistant for Apple Mail. So popular among Apple enthusiaths for its remarkable array of email management tools, MailButler version 6476 now offers integration with the following services:
* OneNote: another great tool for making notes
* OneDrive: access and share files and photos on PC, Mac, Android, and iOS
* Wunderlist: a very popular tool for planning, organizing, and sharing you to-do's
* Todoist: a task manager that helps you to organize your tasks and projects, and to optimize your productivity
* Asana: new amazing tool that enables teams to move work from start to finish
Besides this addition included into the new version 6476, MailButler already allows to link Apple Mail accounts with Dropbox and Evernote, as well as schedule, track, and snooze emails, create beautiful signatures, and more.
MailButler features include:
* Snooze - Allows users to temporarily make an email disappear from their inbox
* Follow-Up - Get a follow-up reminder when there isn't a response to a selected email
* Scheduling - Schedule emails to be sent at a particular date and time
* Cloud Upload - Send attachments of any size, attachment sizes are not restrained by mail provider limits
* Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe from unwished newsletters with just one click
* Signatures - Create beautiful email signatures by selecting from MailButler's various templates
* Undo Send - MailButler keeps an email in the outbox for a user specified safety period of time before sending
* Attachment Reminder - Intelligently reminds you about possibly omitted email attachments
* Notes - MailButler allows users to easily convert emails from Apple's Mail application into convenient notes
* Emoji, and more
The developers at Feingeist Software promise that more new features are planned and will be added to MailButler in future.
Based in Berlin, Germany, Feingeist develops useful software for Mac OS X. The company was founded with the vision to make the life of Mac users easier, and help them complete their daily tasks in the most convenient and elegant way. The developers perceive security, privacy and productivity as the most important modern problems with their main products particularly target these problems. Their software includes an Apple Mail assistant MailButler, and a VPN client Shimo. They have one target: to simplify life and optimize one's daily productivity. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2016 Feingeist Software GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.