Chris Knight - Acutus Trading Ltd.
Obvious Matter releases DiskLibrary 1.9.6 - Disk Cataloging Solution
December 16, 2009 in Disk Cataloging
[prMac.com] Almere, Netherlands - Obvious Matter today is proud to announce DiskLibrary 1.9.6, their fun and easy-to-use disk cataloging solution for Mac OS X. If you are a photographer, designer or just have lots of files on external disks and want to be able to search and view thumbnails then DiskLibrary is the application for you!
DiskLibrary is indispensable if you have a lot of media to keep track of. DiskLibrary catalogs not just your complete file structure, it also creates thumbnails, and stores metadata, for most popular media formats. Indexing within archives (ZIP, RAR) is also supported. DiskLibrary is capable of importing export formats from CDFinder, FileFinder, Disk Catalog Maker X, WhereIsIt and DiskTracker.
* One-window media cataloger
* Index file structures of remote or internal discs
* Create beautiful thumbnails for your media files
* Catalog Metadata for media files
* Smart Folders with dynamic search results
* Clear and Easy User Interface
* Look Inside archives
* Advance Search
* Quick Look support
* Drag and Drop Support
* Import Third-Party Catalogs
* Performance improvements and bug fixes for export to XML and HTML
* Updated help pages for DiskTracker import
* Fixed other minor issues
* Mac OS X 10.4.10, Mac OS X 10.5.6, Mac OS X 10.6 or later
* Universal Binary for PowerPC (G4) and Intel processors
Pricing and Availability:
DiskLibrary 1.9.6 is available to order for $39 (USD). The DiskLibrary demo version is available as a free download from the Obvious Matter website.
Obvious Matter is a Dutch software company, founded by Diederik Hoogenboom in 2005. We are located in Almere on the largest man-made island of the world in the country that is famous for its windmills, tulips, cheese and great Mac software. The company is solely dedicated to writing great Mac and iPhone software that's fun to use. You can also contact us for Mac or iPhone development consultancy. Copyright (C) 2005-2009 Obvious Matter. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, OS X, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.