January 15, 2010 in Technology (F)
[prMac.com] Hollywood, California - iProng Magazine staff descended on CES in Las Vegas to determine the top new products making their debut for iPhone and iPod users. From high end earbuds to app enhanced alarm clocks, iProng Magazine has been on-site at CES 2010 in Las Vegas all week reporting on newly introduced products for iPhone and iPod. Here are the top fifteen winners.:
* AlgebraPrep: a new app that allows you to learn algebra right from your iPhone or iPod Touch
* ZipCar: iPhone and iPod touch app that lets you easily rent a car in urban cities.
* iHome iP2: Easily the best new stereo system for iPhone or iPod to debut at CES 2010
* Scosche motorMOUTH: Scosche's Bluetooth mic connects to your car's line-in port for hands free calls
* iHome iP39: Sleek kitchen-oriented iPhone stereo system with a built-in timer and alarm
* Shure SE535 and SE425: These super high-end iPod earbuds come with replaceable cables
* iHome Sleep: iPhone app that takes iHome's alarm clock experience to a whole new level
* Case-Mate iMakeMyCase: Case-Mate delivers custom iPhone case design for grown-ups
* OnStar Experience: New app for iPhone an iPod touch allows you to control your Chevy Volt
* Blue Microphones Mikey 2: Hands-down, the top portable audio recording option for iPhone and iPod
* Etymotic hf3: iProng's top-rated iPhone earbud of 2009, the hf2, gets revised for the better
* JayBird BlueBuds: Bluetooth wireless earbuds for iPhone that are lightweight and sound great
* Scosche reviveLITE 2: Scosche's next gen flip-out wall charger for iPhone and iPod - slash - nightlight
* Just Mobile Lounge: New take on the concept of rotatable metal iPhone stands is a winner
* Scosche flipSYNC: Scosche's tiny fold-up USB sync cable for iPhone and iPod stays hidden on keychain
Detailed descriptions of our editors' hands-on experiences with all of these products can currently be found on the iProng.com website, and will be included in the January 19th issue of iProng Magazine which will feature a cover story interview with The Flaming Lips.
iProng Magazine is the publication for iPhone, iPod, music, podcasting, and social media lovers. iProng Magazine has released more than forty issues whose cover story interviews have ranged from famous musicians (Lady GaGa, The Black Crowes, Katy Perry, Al Green, 3 Doors Down, Carlos Santana) to actors (Heroes star Greg Grunberg) to podcasters (Goodnight Burbank, Doctor Floyd) to famous iPhone users (Olympic gold medalist Natalie Coughlin) to newly introduced iPod and iPhone products.
Each issue includes sixty or more pages of interviews, news, on-site reports, commentary, reviews, and insight into the various industries we cover. New issues of iProng Magazine are released digitally for free download on iProng online and are also available via free subscription through iTunes. Subscribe now in order to receive every issue automatically for free.
iProng has been called "popular" by Businessweek, iProng's Publisher Bill Palmer has been labeled an "entrepreneur" by the New York Times, and iProng's staff members have been quoted or featured in the Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald, Seattle Times and other publications.
iProng Magazine is the publication for music, podcasting, iPhone, iPod, and social media users. Publishing as a website since January 2004, iProng evolved into a magazine in 2007. Since that time iProng Magazine has released more than forty issues whose cover story interviews have ranged from famous musicians to podcasters to famous iPhone users to newly introduced iPod and iPhone products. Copyright (C) 2004-2010 iProng Magazine. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.