February 3, 2010 in iOS Development (E)
[prMac.com] Royal Palm Beach, FL - With Macworld 2010 around the corner, the iPhone continues to lead innovation and dominate the smart phone market. iPhone application development has become an even bigger market with well over 140,000 available apps boasting just over three Billion downloads. Key indicators from 2009 and projections into 2010 as seen by iPhoneAppQuotes, a Macworld 2010 First Looks exhibitor, include:
* App developers see more earning potential with iPhone platform - current apps available for Palm Pre: 1,000; current apps available for Google's Android: 20,000; current apps available for iPhone: over 140,000
* In 2010, iPhone application development will triple and reach 300,000 (Source: IDC, the Street)
* Request for quotes to develop new iPhone applications are up 30% from June 2009; Q1 requests are expected to be up 20%
* With over 100,000 registered iPhone app developers, iPhoneAppQuotes has experienced a 20% increase in registered developers in the last 3 months
* In only 10 months, over 3,000 leads for developers have been generated by iPhoneAppQuotes
" iPhoneAppQuotes has made a huge impact on our business, generating a sales growth of 200% in only the first four months," Christopher Young, CEO and founder of Momentum Mobile, Inc., said. "We don't consider them just a lead referral company, we consider them a key team member. The ROI they show is incomparable to other methods used in our business."
In response to this trend, Macworld 2010 will debut the Mobile Applications Showcase, highlighting the latest innovations from iPhone app programmers. One of the fifty exhibiting companies will be iPhoneAppQuotes, a leader in iPhone App resources. The five-day expo runs from February 9-13 in San Francisco.
"It should come as no surprise that iPhone Apps development is big business as we've seen it generate an estimated $1 billion a year in total revenue" Gregg Weiss, Founder of iPhoneAppQuotes said. "With the iPhone app market growing daily, and the latest addition of the iPad device, developers are capitalizing on the mobile app boom" iPhoneAppQuotes is the industry source for the latest in application development.
iPhoneAppQuotes was created to provide businesses and entrepreneurs an easy way to connect with iPhone developers for hire and receive price quotes for building custom iPhone and iPod Touch Applications for free. For iPhone developers, iPhoneAppQuotes offers an affordable and effective way to generate more business by joining the exclusive network. Every developer must pass a screening process and have at least 1 app in the App Store to be a network member. Copyright (C) 2010 iPhoneAppQuotes. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.