February 18, 2010 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Renkara Media Group has announced the release of AccelaStudy Hebrew for iPhone and iPod touch. With the addition of Hebrew, AccelaStudy is now available in 18 languages. Using AccelaStudy's award-winning language study tools, students will quickly master Hebrew vocabulary and pronunciation with ease.
Features of AccelaStudy Hebrew include:
* A comprehensive 2,300 word vocabulary list divided into more than 60 subject areas, including travel, food, occupational, health and body, and even advanced topics such as economics, investment banking, and finance.
* Over 150 of the most common verbs are included.
* All Hebrew words are properly rendered right-to-left.
* Students can create custom study sets of vocabulary words within the application. Study sets can be of any size. Custom study sets allow a student to focus on words which are more interesting or important to them.
* Several modes of study, including flashcards and a quiz mode, allow the student to study in the fashion most comfortable and intuitive for them. The quiz mode is an excellent way to measure progress.
* All vocabulary words are quickly searchable making it easy to look up unfamiliar words on the go.
Please see the AccelaStudy website for screenshots and additional information.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 37.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
AccelaStudy Hebrew | English is priced at $9.99 (USD), and is available for immediate download exclusively through Apple's iTunes App Store.
AccelaStudy provides an extensive set of language vocabulary tools for serious students and leads the competition with offerings in Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
Renkara Media Group, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is a leading provider of education and entertainment software for the iPhone and iPod touch. Since the release of the iPhone SDK, it specializes in applications for the iPhone and iPod touch, particularly in the development of education, entertainment, and reference products. Renkara Media Group has successfully delivered over 230 inspired applications to the iTunes App Store. Apple, iTunes, iPhone, and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. in the United States and other countries.