February 15, 2010 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Newark, California - SubRosaSoft Inc., a software company focusing on data recovery, and system utility software, announces the immediate availability of version 7 for the entire Salvage line. CameraSalvage, PodSalvage, and OfficeSalvage have all been upgraded. This new release of the long standing file recovery applications features a more powerful recovery engine and support for the latest Apple operating system, Mac OS X 10.6 - Snow Leopard. An easier to use interface makes recovering critical data even quicker and simpler than before.
When important files go missing, minutes can seem like hours. The faster and more powerful recovery routines built into all of the SubRosaSoft Salvage products can bring your critical data back even faster than before, helping you to get back on track. Every second counts when you're dealing with lost data.
"Upgrading the rest of the Salvage lineup to version 7 brings more powerful data recovery abilities to the entire range", explained Marko Kostyrko, CEO of SubRosaSoft Inc. "Each Salvage application is designed to recover specific files and is offered at a lower cost for those with a more specific recovery need".
With a new preview engine you can make sure the files you're choosing to recover really are the files you want. Don't waste time with files you don't need, while those you do need are waiting. Check and select your critical files for recovery and forget the rest. Make stressful times, less stressful. Written specifically for Mac OS X and updated to full compatibility with Snow Leopard, the Salvage products include powerful features that give the user excellent flexibility and control in data recovery:
* Simple, step-by-step recovery process
* Risk free trial version - see what data can be recovered before you purchase
* Embedded file recovery - search for files that have been embedded inside other files
* File Preview - see what you are going to get before you recover your deleted file.
* File Renamer - reconstructs file names of popular file formats (JPEG, MP3, M4A, etc...)
* Easy-to-use interface - reduces data recovery process to a few clicks
* Device and file system independent - allows recovery from almost any media
* Works on faulty hardware - recovers data from mechanically unsound disks or corrupted devices
* Safety first - never writes to the disk or device being salvaged from
* Searches free space - scans only where known files are not, to speed recovery and narrow search results
Pricing and Availability:
MSRP $49.95 (USD) plus shipping for the CD version or $39.95 for the download only version. SubRosaSoft Salvage software requires Mac OS X 10.4 or above (Snow Leopard Compatible). Owners of previous versions of Salvage products can upgrade for $9.95. Those who have purchased PodSalvage after November 13, 2009 are entitled to a free upgrade.
SubRosaSoft Inc produce forensics software for Apple Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, and Linux. Our strongest focus is on development for the Mac platform, keeping the power, stability, and simplicity of OS X at the center of our design style. We work to create an integrated environment for your investigative work. Solutions include front line triage, in depth e-discovery technologies, and enterprise wide forensics. SubRosaSoft Inc. has a large range of solutions for the consumer market outside of our law enforcement products. If you would like to see our consumer range then please visit the corporate website.