November 22, 2007 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] Paris, France - November 21, 2007 - Coladia is proud to announce Personal Trader 3.0. Personal Trader is a stock market utility designed for managing stock portfolios, tracking and analyzing investments. Intuitive and easy-to-use, it allows individual investors manage their stocks, handle multiple accounts and watchlists.
Features in 3.0 :
* Support multiple accounts
* Unlimited transactions per account
* Support multiple watchlists
* Support multiple currencies (US Dollars, Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, UK Pounds, Euros, Swiss Francs)
* Support 12 international markets (Nyse, Nasdaq, Toronto, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milano, Paris, Zurich, Australia, New-Zealand)
* Expandable database with 10,000+ tickers
Personal Trader 3.0 is distributed as a Universal Binary and runs natively on both PowerPC and Intel Macs. Personal Trader 3.0 requires Mac OS X 10.4 "Tiger" or Mac OS X 10.5 "Leopard".
Personal Trader 3.0 is available for download and offered at a price of US $30. It can be used for free during a period of 30 days.
Coladia was founded in 2005 by experienced MacOS developers and is located in Paris, France. The goal of the company is to create "state of the art" applications using the strength of MacOS X technologies, such as Cocoa, CoreData, Quick Look, Spotlight and Dashboard.