February 22, 2010 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] New York, NY - iOlivia has announced Photolog 1.0 for the iPhone. PhotoLog allows you to quickly snap a photo, label it, add notes and email or upload it to your favorite social networks. With PhotoLog you can add a subject and description to your photos then store them in a dated log. It also allows you to post them to your facebook and twitter account or simply email them with their full description.
You can enjoy many uses with PhotoLog:
* Keep a Photo Journal
* Share Photos and their full descriptions with friends via email, facebook, and twitter
* Keep a Photo ToDo list
* Publish a Photo Wish list to facebook or twitter and much, much more ...
PhotoLog is for both the experienced photographer and the photo enthusiast. Professional photographers can use PhotoLog to capture thoughts and geographic information on a photo that is simultaneously being captured on a DSLR. Photo enthusiast can use PhotoLog to journal important events, travel and other occurrences then share them via e-mail, facebook or twitter.
* Photos - Using the built in iPhone camera PhotoLog allows you to capture an image
* Subject - Add a subject to your photos
* Description - Add a detailed description to your photo
* Email - Email your experience (photos and all information)
* Upload - Upload your experiences to Twitter and Facebook
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 0.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Photolog 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Photography category.
iOlivia are makers of fun and entertaining iPhone applications. We pride our selves on unique, feature rich intuitive products. Copyright (C) 2010 iOlivia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.