February 26, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Wimbledon, United Kingdom - OutOfTheBit today is pleased to announce Vintage Drum 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. Re-experience the feeling of the '70, '80 and '90 with Vintage Drum, the new iPhone application by OutOfTheBit e Leo Di Angilla. Vintage Drum is a music app with the sounds of the most important electronic drums of the latest 30 years.
Vintage Drum gives you:
* 8 drumsets, with 10 sounds per drumset. A total of 80 high quality 16 Bit sounds!
* No latency (thanks to the use of the OpenAL libraries);
* Switch to turn on/off sound reverberation;
* Mixer to adjust the volume of each sound!
* Save, load and restore of volumes from the mixer screen; * Record, save and load of your 'solos'!
* Play on top of your iTunes songs!
* See what you've played on the screen during playback!
* LCD screen with name of the recording and time;
* Manage your creations in a new Playlist screen.
The sounds are sampled directly from the original Drum Machines and let you recreate the same rhythms of the electronic drums used by Prince, Sting, Run DMC, Phil Collins and many more!
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
* 8.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For the first week only, Vintage Drum 1.0 is offered at the introductory price of $0.99 USD (instead of $2.99 USD) and available exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. Vintage Drum is also available as a free version (with no mixer and the reverberation cannot be switched off).
OutOfTheBit is a company founded by Alessandro Motisi, a software engineer who lives in London in the United Kingdom. Its mission is to create great quality, intuitive and fun games. OutOfTheBit was one of the first software houses to be on the AppStore since its opening in July 2008. The first game to be released was Sudoku Pro, which was very well received worlwide. Copyright (C) 2010 OutOfTheBit. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.