March 15, 2010 in Sports (E)
[prMac.com] Wilmington, North Carolina - EXPOGO, Inc. the developer of the first clay target "Digital Scorecard" for the iPhone and iPod touch announced today that ClayTracker has been chosen for the second time by Apple to be featured on the App Store. Version 2.0 was recently released and now includes scoring for American, English and International/Olympic Skeet.
"ClayTracker has received great reviews from shooters worldwide, and It was great to see it featured again so soon." said Tom Carter, president of EXPOGO Displays & Graphics, the company that created the program. "It was added to the "What's Hot" list in December, so it is an honor to see it chosen again since there are now over 150,000 apps on the App Store."
ClayTracker simplifies scoring of shotgun sports by eliminating the need for pencils, scorecards, and adding totaling scores after the round. Shooters can instantly view their totals and standings, then begin scoring another round with the touch of a button. ClayTracker combines multiple round totals, tracks shooter rotation and also prompts the "Option" shot upon scoring the first "lost bird" in American and English Skeet.
Claytracker 2.0 Features:
* Scoring for American, English & Olympic Skeet
* Sporting Clays scoring for up to nine shooters
* Automatic prompts for "Option" shot in Skeet
* Tracks shooting history for all shots on every station
* Touch-screen scoring with animated "Hit/Miss" buttons
* Review previous rounds on a per shot basis
* Scorecards, totals and percentages stored in history
* Google Maps and one-touch dialing for favorite clubs
* Links to NSSA, CPSA, ISSA and NSCA Rule Books
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 9.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ClayTracker 2.0.2 is $19.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category.
EXPOGO Displays & Graphics is a trade show display and product design company located in Wilmington, NC. Copyright (C) 2010 EXPOGO Displays & Graphics. All Rights Reserved. ClayTracker is a registered trademark of EXPOGO Displays & Graphics, Inc. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.