March 29, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, CA - MacEase Software today announced that TheMacBundles is offering BlogAssist as part of its program of weekly offerings of high quality standalone titles at the lowest prices available anywhere. TheMacBundles has received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model that:
* Eliminates the middlemen, which results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* Includes only the latest version of the titles that it sells
* Sells only titles that are premium quality software
* Provides only programs which include the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Sells the titles at the lowest prices available anywhere
Until April 4th, TheMacBundles is offering BlogAssist at a 33% discount. This results in a price of only $9.95 (USD).
BlogAssist is a handy tool to help weblog and website editing by making HTML markup easier. The program includes many functions that make life easier for its users. More information about BlogAssist can be found on the TheMacBundles website.
Users that order BlogAssist and order either the March bundle or a BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) bundle will receive an additional discount. To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles.com, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.