March 31, 2010 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] Antwerp, Belgium - Softgadgets, a small Belgian development company announces the release of Car Salesman 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch devices. This app is made to make you laugh as you read the affirmations the car salesman will use to push you to buy that wreckage... sorry "car".
Harry F. Banks once said "A salesman minus enthusiasm is just a clerk." Salesmen, especially in the used car branch, are full of enthusiasm and tend to wear mental pink glasses. The good ones succeed even to let you see the reality brighter than it is and... often conclude with a sale.
Typical car salesman lines:
* "Those aren't rust holes ... they're air vents." or
* "Oil leak? That's just sweat from all the horsepower!"
* "Tell your friends where you got it; just don't tell them what you paid for it."
As the saying goes, the difference between a used car salesman and a computer salesman is that the used car salesman knows he's lying...
* Car Salesman is localized in US English language.
* The database will shortly be updated adding new Car Salesman expressions.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0.1 or later
* 0.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Car Salesman 1.0 is free and available exclusively through the App Store in the "Entertainment" category. For further information you can contact Softgadgets on the website or by checking on the iTunes App Store.
SoftGadgets develops mobile applications with particular attention to the iPhone, iPod and iPad world. Copyright (C) 2010 Softgadgets. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.