April 5, 2010 in Promotions (E)
[prMac.com] Berkeley, CA - MacEase Software today announced that TheMacBundles is offering SmileOnMyMac's popular DiscLabel program as part of its program of weekly offerings of high quality standalone titles at the lowest prices available anywhere. Until April 11th, TheMacBundles is selling DiscLabel for the lowest price the program has sold for since its release!
TheMacBundles has received widespread praise from journalists, Mac users, and software developers for its unique marketing model that:
* Eliminates the middlemen, which results in a better value for consumers and more revenue being provided to the developers that created the software
* Includes only the latest version of the titles that it sells
* Sells only titles that are premium quality software
* Provides only programs which include the same level of support and the same reduced price for upgrades that apply to users who paid the full retail price for the software
* Sells the titles at the lowest prices available anywhere
* Includes a 30-day money back guarantee
Until April 11th, TheMacBundles is offering DiscLabel at over a 42% discount. This results in a record low price of only $19.95 (USD).
DiscLabel is a popular and easy-to-use program for designing great-looking labels and packaging for home and work projects. More information about DiscLabel can be found on the TheMacBundles website.
Users that order both DiscLabel and either the current bundle or a BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) bundle will receive an additional discount! To make it easy for users to stay informed about the latest special offerings, they can sign up on TheMacBundles' homepage for an opt-in mailing list.
Steve Becker, the owner of MacEase and founder of TheMacBundles.com, has been developing freeware and shareware for the Macintosh since 1997. The software from MacEase specializes in collecting, saving, organizing and printing information. The focus at MacEase is to develop software that extends the capabilities of the user's computer, improves workflow and productivity, and enhances the user experience.