April 13, 2010 in Sports (E)
[prMac.com] Tampa, Florida - Announcing that BaselineAgent.com, LLC, the developers of BaselineAgent, has launched a new sports management app for users who play tennis. This application gives athletes the ability to manage every aspect of their career, right from their iDevice. BaselineAgent is the only App offering exclusive, revolutionary tools for the tennis professional, including features such as tournament listings, travel bookings and visa applications. It handles the client's life both on and off the court.
Tennis players of all levels can now avail themselves of professional sports management tools, right from the palm of their hands. Developed by the world's premier online sports management agency, BaselineAgent.com, this application is revolutionary in the industry. The app allows tennis pros to manage all of their information, travel, personal and financial needs from an iPhone or iPod touch. Players are even able to fill out and file their visa applications for traveling to other countries.
Nothing has been left out in the development of the BaselineAgent app, thanks to the experience of BaselineAgent.com CEO, Ramesh Kris Nathan. "I am a professional tennis player who created this app based on the needs of every tennis player and from the player's perspective," explains Nathan.
The app boasts an incredible list of features which will make a tennis professional's life a lot easier. In fact, all of the services offered to BaselineAgent.com clients are made available in the application. Everything players may need to manage their entire career is found in this one convenient spot.
* Integrated Travel Search Engine - book flights, hotels, rental cars, and even cruises right from an iPhone or iPod touch
* Custom Destination Guides - users can learn about destinations before they get there; available in text and audio formats
* Tournament Detail Sheets - ATP, WTA, ITF, and USTA tournament detail sheets with one-click access to important phone numbers and e-mail addresses
* Integrated Map Function - pinpoint an exact location and get directions to anywhere in the world
* Health & Fitness Section with articles, reviews, services
* Entertainment Section with games, reviews, movies, music, etc.
* Visa Services - apply for and order travel visas
* Customized business expense reports - customized financial records of all expenses to simplify tax time
* Stream BaselineAgent Radio and BAtv podcasts directly through the app
* Personal Concierge Services for ordering deliverable products and services
* Built-in camera lets users take photos while on tour
* And much, much more
There are three different membership packages available, so there's something for Juniors, Challengers and Tour players, alike. When a user purchases the app, they are also awarded unlimited access to the renowned BaselineAgent.com website, at no extra charge. As the world's first and only application offering convenient, portable sports management services, BaselineAgent is a tennis professional's dream come true.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 6.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
BaselineAgent 1.0.0 is $199.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Sports category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
BaselineAgent.com is a revolutionary company founded by professional tennis players for professional tennis players. Their company is the world's first and only online sports management company for junior and professional tennis players. BaselineAgent's technology and services are the most advanced in the industry and are truly changing the face of sports. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.