April 16, 2010 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Seatle, Washington - Howl 1.4, the popular Growl notification app for iPhone and iPod touch, is now available on iPad. All of the great features of Howl: stunning icons, notification organization, and home screen convenience have been reworked and updated to provide an optimized iPad experience. There is no better way to manage your notifications than Howl for iPad. Howl for iPad is a free upgrade for existing Howl users and is only $2.99 today on the App store.
Howl for iPhone and iPad work with Growl to provide remote notification from any app which uses Growl. Howl allows anyone to preview email from your home screen, keep up with tweets or Facebook statuses, monitor downloads, or be alerted during critical events. The information received is completely customizable by the user.
* Growl notifications pushed to iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Detailed notification information with icons and data detection
* Organize notifications by app, date, or computer
* Notifications stored locally for quick access
* Only receive notifications wanted, when they are wanted
* Customizable alert sounds, vibrate or silent options
* iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad running iPhone OS 3.1.0 or higher
* Universal Binary for iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad
* Mac running Leopard or Snow Leopard
* Growl 1.1 or higher
* Broadband internet connection
Pricing and Availability:
Howl 1.4 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Seattle, WA, Tanka Teck was founded in 2009 by Jonathan Hohle with the purpose of building innovative Mac and iPhone OS apps. Howl is Tanka Techs flagship product with a over quarter million notifications pushed to users around the world. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2010 Tanka Tech / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.