April 20, 2010 in Education (E)
[prMac.com] Chicago, Illinois - Renkara Media Group today announces the addition of 32 realistic text-to-speech voices to its highly popular translation application Translate Now!, available for the iPhone and iPod touch. Male and female voices are now available via In-App Purchase in 13 of the 50 languages supported in the application. This latest version also brings a greatly enhanced user interface, automatic tracking of all translations, favorite translations, and other user-requested features.
Features of Translate Now! now include:
* Incredibly realistic text-to-speech voices are available to verbally read translations
* Beautiful and highly animated user interface
* A total of 50 languages are now available for translation. All translations powered by Google Translate.
* All translations automatically recorded in history for future reference
* Easily mark translations as favorites for quick and easy lookup
* Email the translated text without leaving the application
* Easily paste text into the translation window
* Copy the translated text onto the clipboard
* Application automatically increases text size for symbolic languages such as Japanese or Hindi
* Language selection and current text are preserved between sessions
Translate Now! translates between all of the following languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Simplified, Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, and Yiddish.
Text-to-speech voices are available in all of the following languages: Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish. All text-to-speech voices are licensed from Acapela Group.
* iPhone or iPod touch with the 3.0 OS installed or iPad with the 3.2 IS installed
* Application requires an active Internet connection for translations
Pricing and Availability:
Translate Now! 2.0 is free and is available for immediate download exclusively through Apple's App Store. All text-to-speech voices are immediately available via In-App Purchase for $1.99 (USD) per voice.
AccelaStudy provides an extensive set of language vocabulary tools for serious students and leads the competition with offerings in Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Ukrainian.
Renkara Media Group, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is a leading provider of education and entertainment software for Apple mobile devices. Since the release of the iPhone SDK, it specializes in applications for iPhone, iPod touch, and now the iPad, particularly in the development of education, entertainment, and reference products. Renkara Media Group has successfully delivered over 300 inspired applications to the iTunes App Store. Apple, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. in the United States and other countries.