April 20, 2010 in Music (E)
[prMac.com] Moscow, Russia - Vitaliy Pronkin today is pleased to announce availability of SoundGrid 3.0 for iPhone and iPod touch. SoundGrid is the most advanced matrix sequencer for iPhone and iPod touch devices. It was inspired by famous Yamaha Tenori-On and popular ToneMatrix webapp by Andre Michelle. Version 3.0 is major update with completely redesigned UI, Web Console, Live Play mode, Amp Envelope control and other great new features.
Even if you have never composed music, you will find SoundGrid simple and exciting to play with and will start creating unique compositions in minutes with just the tips of your fingers. Then easily share them with other users and in turn browse, download and rate their creations. You can also record tracks and live performances to audio file, upload it directly to SoundCloud or export to a computer. For more experienced users SoundGrid offers advanced features and has everything required to create longer and rich compositions and live performances.
New in 3.0:
* Completely redesigned more comfortable UI.
* Web Console for uploading audio samples and downloading recorded tracks
* Amplitude Envelope filter
* Greatly optimized sound engine and graphics performance
* Pattern copy/apaste
* Export of recorded tracks to uncompressed WAV files
* Live Play mode to quickly switch patterns for any layer
* Touch or to preview/play samples without altering the Grid
* Automatic downloading of missing Instruments for loaded Grid
* Hint with note names on the Grid to quickly find the right one
* Many other fixes and changes
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 22.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SoundGrid 3.0 is available on the App Store, free for all existing customers. New customers can get it for only $4.99 (USD). Lite version with some limitations is available for free.
Vitaliy Pronkin is an independent developer from Moscow, Russia. He was always focused on developing better software for mobile devices, currently for iPhone and iPod touch. Copyright 2010 Vitaliy Pronkin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.