April 21, 2010 in Finance (E)
[prMac.com] Aarau, Switzerland - Announcing Ralf Boesswetter, the developer of CashPilot, has released the app's latest update. The personal accounting software that this application contains dramatically eases the recording and tracking of income and expenses. CashPilot is flexible and simple to use, providing weekly, monthly or yearly reports which can be exported and emailed. This application is a boon to people trying to tame their budget and gain control of their personal finances.
It all started when developer Ralf Boesswetter was searching for a simple solution to keeping his own balance sheet current. "I needed an easy to use, easy to configure, good looking app for my income and expenses, so I developed CashPilot for me and my friends," explained Boesswetter.
CashPilot caught on quickly with other users and is already very popular in Central Europe. Why? Because the app is easy to use and allows people to take charge of their finances, making them feel more in control.
Boesswetter created the application's interface to be simple enough for anyone to use, regardless of how much bookkeeping they know. Features and functions are all accessed via the touch screen and using the app to its fullest potential merely involves making transaction entries. Organized categories can be set up to individualize expenditures for things such as a car or to track a spouse's income and expenses.
The application gives current balances to date and will generate reports for weekly, monthly or yearly overviews, as well as provide graphs. Users who need to send reports to an accountant can easily take advantage of the export and email features to forward all of the information.
* Convenient and portable, add data on the spot
* View all incomes and outgoings of an account in one list, grouped and sorted by day, with place of purchase, account, amount, category and comment
* Current calculating of balance to date
* Add new transaction with optional place of purchase, account, amount, category and comment
* Easily edit, configure or delete accounts, categories, subcategories, places of purchase
* Weekly, monthly or yearly overview of incomes and outgoings, separated in places of purchase, account and category
* Create graphs
* Good and professional user-interaction
* Runs on all iPhone and iPod touch devices, online and offline
* Language support for English, German, French, Portuguese, Danish, Russian
With so many people watching their spending these days, CashPilot is likely to become a valuable financial tool in North America, now that it's available here. If nothing else, Boesswetter is providing millions of users with the opportunity to take control of their finances.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 0.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CashPilot 1.2.4 is only $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Ralf Boesswetter is a software developer based in Switzerland. His 15 years of experience working for logistic and travel companies in Germany and Switzerland has honed his C and Java software engineering to a fine edge. Ralf Boesswetter continues to create superb, helpful mobile applications for the iPhone and iPod touch. Copyright (C) 2010 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover & Edward Turner. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.