April 21, 2010 in Financial (E)
[prMac.com] Putney, Vermont - Nearly a year after the successful release of iBiz Professional, IGG Software reports that law firms, ad agencies and other Mac-based professional services have been adopting the application at an ever-growing pace. The networkable version of the popular, single-user iBiz 4, iBiz Pro is a solution more firms turn to daily for management of billable hours and invoicing across entire teams.
"I can't imagine managing a team project or billing the hours of multiple contributors without something like iBiz Pro," says Ian Gillespie, President of IGG. "Tracking multiple projects, for multiple clients, with multiple employees generating billable hours at different rates - that has to be handled efficiently to protect your bottom line.
"No other time-tracking and billing product scales up to a multi-user version, and we've been offering this for years," Gillespie adds. "So if you're an iBiz 4 user and your business grows, or if you contract out part of a job, you can simply upgrade to iBiz Professional and have everyone access the same networked data or log hours to a shared project - even remotely."
iBiz Professional ($100) is sold as a package including one copy of iBiz Server and two licenses for iBiz Client. iBiz offers all of the power of iBiz 4, including its advanced interface, a new Statements feature, the Document Monitor, one-click invoicing and a superior iCal sync engine, as well as:
* Effortless setup. Bonjour technology lets iBiz Client users on the same local area network connect to iBiz Server automatically, with no configuration whatsoever.
* Real-time updates. All connected users share the same set of data, so changes made by one employee are seen by all other employees as soon as they select that project.
* Checkout and sync. When connecting remotely just isn't an option, iBiz Professional allows you to checkout projects, work offline and sync your changes the next time you connect.
* Group rates. iBiz Server can administer fees centrally by setting default rates for specific employees, clients or projects.
* Remote access. Connect to your iBiz Pro network from home or any location with Internet access and share data with employees in the office.
* Shared job events and to-dos. Use iBiz Server to share predefined tasks with co-workers or employees, and create to-do items centrally, sharing them across the network and assigning them to individual employees for completion.
* Access control. Use iBiz Server to set which employees have access to which parts of the software. Restrict access to billing functions, project earnings, job event rates and more.
Pricing and Availability:
Additional Client licenses for iBiz Pro are $40; an iBiz Client 10-pack is $270. iBiz Pro requires OS X 10.5 Leopard or higher, and is available for immediate download.
IGG Software, LLC, was founded in 2003 by developer Ian Gillespie to provide individuals or small businesses with intuitive, elegant and powerful management and finance applications. Based in Putney, Vermont, the company engages in sustainable practices such as purchasing energy from renewable sources. For further information, review licenses, or to schedule an interview with developers Ian or James Gillespie, please contact IGG Marketing Director Scott Marc Becker. Copyright (C) 2003-2009 IGG Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.