April 23, 2010 in Travel (E)
[prMac.com] Portland, Oregon - TimeStream Software today is pleased to announce the release of the new "Disneyland Secrets Gold!" Notescast app for the iPhone and iPod touch. Over 110 secrets about Disneyland are revealed in a fun self-guided tour. Complete with more than 100 photos, guests can now tour with their iPhones in-hand throughout Main Street, U.S.A., Adventureland, Frontierland, New Orleans Square, Tomorrowland, Mickey's Toontown and more discovering one new secret after another for hours and hours of all new Disneyland magic.
"What's really great about this new app is we've arranged all the content as a chronological tour of Disneyland." said Mike Westby of TimeStream Software. "Now Guests can spend hours discovering one new secret after another as they tour throughout the park, as well as find new ways to experience it, such getting V.I.P. seating on the Disneyland Railroad."
The new "Disneyland Secrets Gold!" Notescast is an all new way for the entire family to discover the little known secrets of Disneyland, including:
* How to get V.I.P. seating for two right behind the engine on the E.P. Ripley
* How to get V.I.P. seating in the beautiful Lilly Belle railcar
* Where to find the actual park bench Walt Disney sat upon when he first dreamed of Disneyland
* Where to find Walt Disney's baby photo
* Which Disney executive was born at Disneyland
* The story behind "Trader Sam" on the Jungle Cruise
* What's so different about City Hall
* Where to find the second secret pet cemetery at the Haunted Mansion
* Where to find the original models of Sleeping Beauty Castle, Splash Mountain and all of Disneyland
* Where to find Walt Disney's window - And it's not on Main Street, U.S.A.
* How to get your very own Mark Twain Riverboat Pilot's Certificate
* Where to find the abandoned remains of the old "Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland" attraction
* Where to find a huge pile of thousands of horseshoes
* How to make lighting flash on Snow White's Scary Adventure
* The story behind the basketball court inside the Matterhorn
* And so much more
Brought to you by the same team who developed the Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Walt Disney World Secrets Gold!, Walt Disney World Hidden Mickeys and other Disney Notescasts, the new "Disneyland Secrets Gold!" Notescast includes:
* Over 110 Disneyland Park Secrets
* More than 100 Colorful Photos
* Bookmark Your Favorite Pages
* No Internet or Wi-Fi Connection Required
* Works Everywhere in Disneyland Resort or at Home
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 2.1 or later
* 11.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Disneyland Secrets Gold! 1.0 Notescast is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. The new "Disneyland Secrets Gold!" Notescast is also available for the iPod Classic, iPod 5th Generation, iPod nano, and iPod Video.
TimeStream Software, an iPhone and iPod developer in Portland, OR, is an industry leader in the development of custom mobile marketing Notescasts for the iPhone and iPod touch, as well as the iPod Classic and iPod nano. Working with major global brands, such as Hilton Hotels, DoubleTree, Westin, Sheraton Hotels & Resorts and others, its innovative custom Notescast titles allow accounts to drive revenue from an all new customer base of over 50 million iPhone and iPod touch users, as well as over 100 million iPod Classic and iPod nano users. The foremost developer of Notescasts, TimeStream Software is the first company to develop a mobile marketing solution for the globally distributed iPod Classic and iPod nano, thus opening an entirely new marketing distribution vehicle which the Mobile Marketing Association calls "A groundbreaking concept." And to complement the iPod Classic and iPod nano, we bring our development expertise and marketing prowess to the iPhone and iPod touch. Learn more at TimeStream Software's web site online.